- DOLLYWOOD CHRISTMAS FEST – The Christmas season at Dollywood is the most special time of the year. From their signature show “Christmas in the Smokies” to carolers around the park, great crafts for sale and over 6 million light on display, this is the place to be at Christmas!
- COUNTRY TONITE CHRISTMAS SHOW – Country Tonite Theater show is great year round, but it is extra good in the Christmas season. The first half of the show is a “best of the regular season” with country hits from the 1950’s-2020’s. Then after intermission, they highlight special Christmas music with many of the annual holiday favorites you will love to sing along with. Even jolly old Saint Nick might make an appearance!
- CHRISTMAS AT THE STAMPEDE – This staple of the Pigeon Forge area, the Stampede Dinner attraction changes over for Christmas season and yet remains the most fun place to eat in the Smokies. This show also features a great living nativity section in the show. Of course, the dinner is always hot and plenty of great food!
Full List of Inclusions:
- Three nights lodging at the at a Pigeon Forge area hotel
- Admission to Dollywood for the Smoky Mountain Christmas Fest
- Dinner and “Christmas at the Stampede” show at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction
- Reserved seats to the Country Tonite Theater Christmas Show
- Admission to the Patty Waszak Morning Variety Show
- Admission to “Remembering Red” Red Skelton Tribute Show
- Admission to Titanic Pigeon Forge Attraction
- Tour and Tasting at Ole Smoky Mooonshine
- Free time at The Island Pigeon Forge
- Meal voucher for dinner at Dollywood and one additional area dinner
- Breakfast each morning